This has been a challenging time of huge adjustments to our personal and working lives and recent reports show that there has been an increase in people who are struggling with depression, anxiety and higher levels of stress as a result.
Changes in working environments, extended furlough, being over stretched, not to mention the anxiety and worry over the future has had a huge impact on mental health and wellbeing for many people. Employers and team leaders often find it difficult to know where to start and don’t have the internal resources to manage this so this is where we can help.
Team wellbeing sessions are a great first step! They provide an opportunity to get together and discuss issues such as anxiety, burnout and stress as well as looking at positive approaches to these and other challenges.
- Sessions are delivered in a relaxed and friendly format by a professional coach.
- Available online or face to face depending on your location
- Practical content and strategies to help lift, motivate and equip.
- Helps you to support a culture of positive mental health & wellbeing within your team
“After a long year of working remotely, our team really enjoyed this wellbeing session from Embracing Life. It was very relevant and full of practical tips about how to take care of our mental wellbeing and manage challenges that can arise on a daily basis. Mel’s presentation was friendly and upbeat and made us all feel relaxed. I would recommend any business to invest in this for your employees as it went down so well with our team.”
– Michael Strachan, Managing Director, Simplicity Marketing
£15 per person (up to 12 maximum attending)
To book your online session please complete the form below and we will get in touch to discuss your requirements.